FD30s and FD60s Fire Safety Doors
An abundance of our door styles can be fire rated to combine great looks with durability, security and fire resistance.
Designed to perform
Our complete offering of UK Manufactured fire safety doors are designed to perform. FireSafe combines stunning aesthetics with high performance, coupled with fire resistance. All of our ranges from composite re doors to handcrafted timber doors meet relevant building and fire safety regulations.
We design and build our fire doors from our two UK manufacturing facilities – each door can be tailored to you specific style and requirements.
Browse our FIRE DOOR Catelogue
Fire door styles
Many of our bestselling composite door styles can be fire rated up to 30 minutes. Look for the fire symbol throughout the brochure to see if that style can be re rated.
To meet re regulations and standards, only standard glazing can be used; therefore no decorative glass is available.
FD60s Timber fire doors
For fire ratings of 60 minutes or above, contact us about our Timber range. Our timber range of fire doors include external and internal FD30s and FD60s ratings.
Our FD30s fire doors combine the appearance of the Composite Door Shop high performance composite door with 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Steel Reinforced 70mm Fire Rated PVC-U Outer frame to BS EN 12608:2003
- ColourFusion Outfacing Skin 3mm Thickness
- Engineered Sub Frame Consisting of Laminated and Finger Jointed High Density Timber
- Fire rated Graduated Density Chipboard (GDC) Core Infil Smoke Tested to BS476 part 31.1
- Meets The Mandatory Thermal Performance Requirements Of Approved Document L
- Intumescent seals which foam & swell in the event of a fire
- Exterior Of Our FD30s Door Is Available In 11 Colour Options With 7 Exterior Frame Colours
- Add side frame or fan light
- Pyro Shield Clear Wired / Non Wired Outer Pane Glazing With The Choice Of A Clear Or Obscure Toughened Inner Pane
- Low profile aluminium thresholds fitted as standard, Choice of door furniture options.
For more details, give our team a call FREE on 0800 112 3230.