Our policy is included in our Terms and Conditions policy. A simple explanation follows;
- We take privacy very seriously. We wouldn’t want our data shared with anyone else and so will protect yours to the same level.
- We do not store credit carddetails nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- This site is protected as well as we can. You will see that the entire site is covered by our security certificate (https in the browser address bar).
- We are registered with the ICO.
- Cookies are necessary for the site to function as a shop. If you don’t want cookies, just give us a call instead. We’re happy to chat.
- If you want to see what cookies we use, simply use your browser controls to show the current cookies.
UK & EU COOKIE LAW
UK & EU Cookie Law means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site. Details of the Cookies used by our site are set out below.
There are two types of cookies.
- Cookies generated for site functions e.g. to put an item in your cart and then move to checkout requires information to be held. Our site may place and access certain first party cookies on your computer or device. First party cookies are those placed directly by us and are used only by us. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. Before any cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a message requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies, however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
- Cookies for data analysis. We use Google Analytics full details here. Further information from the ICO here. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how people use our site.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. You can choose to delete cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up to date and regularly update your privacy settings.